- Relaxing sunset cruise from Clearwater
- Watch the beautiful sunset from the water
- Your captain discusses interesting facts about the history of the area
- Enjoy a Champagne toast (included)
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central location near the Clearwater Memorial Causeway Address: 25 Causeway Blvd, Slip #5, Clearwater, FL 33767 Directions: The local operator is located right across from the Pier 60 parking lot. You can park at the Marina Parking Lot, located at the fourth exit out of the roundabout. Parking not included but you can purchase USD$6 parking permit to park in the City Marina Parking Lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This double-decker catamaran ship leaves from Clearwater Bay and heads into the Gulf of Mexico. Listen and learn as the captain shares the interesting facts and history of the Gulf Coast region.
Admire the sunset sky, which can oftentimes look like a painting with its brilliant streaks of color. Watch closely as dusk arrives and the sun begins to fade and gently lower into the horizon. The boat is perfectly positioned, so bring a camera to capture this incredible view. Be sure to watch for the green flash, an optical phenomenon that sometimes occurs right after sunset. When the conditions are right, a green spot is visible just above the upper rim of the sun.
A Champagne toast is included on this sunset cruise. Beer, wine and soft drinks can be purchased on board. Return to port after almost two hours on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: There is limited accessibility. There is a ramp to board the boat, the steepness will depend on the tide. Call the office for more details
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tropics Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The weather was perfect which made it a great trip as well" See review