1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The Gulf of Mexico is known for wild dolphin sightings and this tour from Clearwater Beach helps you discover the pods. Climb aboard the Little Toot, a tugboat-style boat, that creates a big wake that dolphins like to play in. While you’re out on the water, enjoy lively commentary about the dolphins and the surrounding area.
- See wild dolphins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- Depart from a central area for your convenience
- Learn about the local wildlife from your captain
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated Tour with Guide
Parking - Available at the Marina Parking Lot for a small fee
Beer, wine, soda & water available for purchase (cash only)
Departure & Return
25 Causeway Blvd , 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Go to Slip 16
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure for ticketing and boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Little Toot Dolphin Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Little Toot Dolphin Adventure at Clearwater Beach ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Little Toot Dolphin Adventure at Clearwater Beach ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also a plus that there is plenty of shady areas available if you want to get out of the sun for a while." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Little Toot Dolphin Adventure at Clearwater Beach
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingClearwaterNature and Wildlife - FloridaWhale Watching - FloridaNature and Wildlife - St PetersburgWhale Watching - St PetersburgNature and Wildlife - TampaWhale Watching - TampaCategory