Explore our promoted experiences
- Daytime or evening sightseeing cruise on the Calypso Queen
- Luncheon or dinner buffet
- Sightseeing cruise with live commentary from your captain
- Unlimited rum punch, beer, and wine
- Full bar and dessert available for purchase
- Choice of departure times
- Evening cruise includes live DJ and dancing
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Listen to live narration by your captain as you cruise up the coastline. Learn about the history and environment of Clearwater, then dig into a tropical-themed luncheon buffet.
Relax and take in the soft evening breezes along the smooth tranquil waters. Enjoy an extensive dinner buffet featuring island cuisine, then hit the dance floor and boogie down to sounds from a live DJ.
Disembark back at your departure point after your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Starlite Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands