3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointChisinau, Chisinau, Chisinau District
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moldova To visit
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 days:Tour to Moldova "Cultural Country Tour with Wine Celler "?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 days:Tour to Moldova "Cultural Country Tour with Wine Celler "?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 days:Tour to Moldova "Cultural Country Tour with Wine Celler "?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 days:Tour to Moldova "Cultural Country Tour with Wine Celler "?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8 days:Tour to Moldova "Cultural Country Tour with Wine Celler "
1 day 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 31 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChisinauFood Tours - IasiBus Tours - IasiWine Tastings - IasiWalking Tours - IasiClassic Car Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiFood Tours - OdessaBus Tours - OdessaWine Tastings - OdessaWalking Tours - OdessaClassic Car Tours - OdessaHistorical Tours - OdessaHalf-day Tours - OdessaFood Tours - TulceaBus Tours - TulceaWine Tastings - TulceaWalking Tours - TulceaClassic Car Tours - TulceaHistorical Tours - TulceaHalf-day Tours - TulceaCategory