- Try local specialities paired with wines from the Château du Petit Thouars
- Combine a food and wine experience into one brief tour, ideal for tight schedules
- Visit an historic Château and learn more about its history than you would alone
- Benefit from personalized attention as this is a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Please enter by the black front gates, drive up the lane and park immediately beside the château.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Château du Petit Thouars - Loire Valley Wines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.