Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Family friendly
- See the sights day or night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
We are located on the South dock, on the south side of Navy Pier, between Billy Goat Tavern and the Riva Restaurant. If walking on the south dock from the entrance, walk where you see restaurants and boats, walk pass the Ferris wheel, walk past the sign for the Shakespeare theater, then on right!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Passengers must be present 30 minutes prior to advertised sail time. The Ship leaves on time. Please allow ample time for Chicago traffic, getting lost, and not being able to park close.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code:should be sensible for the weather
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children under 16 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Windy is NOT HANDICAP accessible.
- Guests must be able to ambulate up and down 6 steps on each side of then boarding ladder.
- Assistive devices must be left on the dockside storage area and may not be used on the ship while underway.
- Windy is NOT HANDICAP accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Windy of chicago Inc, DBA: Tall Ship Windy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Skyline Tall Ship Cruise.