Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- See Chicago's most famous buildings on an architecture cruise
- Learn history and trivia about skyscrapers and civic buildings
- Cruise down all three major branches of the Chicago River
- Boat has a covered deck and open-air options to suit any weather
Departure & Return
Please enter 900 S Wells Chicago, IL 60607 to your GPS for directions to the boat dock. Go through the parking lot behind the River City condominium building. The parking lot is located across from the soccer field on 9th St and Wells.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour times cannot be changed
- Cruises are on rain or shine
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please arrive 30 min before your cruise time
- Seating is first come first serve. If you have a large group, arrive early
- Child Ticket (3 and under) is for free but needs a registered ticket
- Youth Tickets available on our main ticketing page
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vessel has full bar and restroom
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours and Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Well worth the price for beautiful views and a great history about Chicago and it’s architecture!" See review