Explore our promoted experiences
- Personalized attention on small-group tour for just 12 people or fewer
- Get to know River North intimately on a walking tour
- Food tastings: Italian beef, deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dog
- Enough tastings to add up to a satisfying meal
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company
Departure & Return
Holy Name Cathedral (outside the front entrance), 735 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60654
A central location in the River North neighborhood near the Chicago Brown Line “L” Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Please note: food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands