- A private cooking workshop in a local Chianti home with wine tasting
- Discover Italy's rich regional culture and gastronomy in an intimate setting
- Learn how to make three Italian recipes that you can recreate back home
- Enjoy a freshly prepared starter, homemade pasta, and tiramisu dessert
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Giorgia at her home in the countryside of Radda in Chianti. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff