4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens on this 4.5-hour tour from Charleston, South Carolina. One of the oldest working plantations in the United States, Boone Hall was founded in 1681 and still grows crops. During your tour led by a guide in period costume, you'll see the plantation's slave quarters and learn about its history and modern-day use. Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking. Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour of just 15 people.
- Boone Hall Plantation Admission & Tour from Charleston, South Carolina
- Self-guided tour of the gardens and grounds
- Gullah performance adds insight into cultural history
- Round-trip transportation provided from Charleston, SC aboard air-conditioned bus
- Small-group tour of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
All gate fees
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Self Guided Garden Tour, historic slave cabins,
Tram tour (based on availability)
Plantation House Tour with guide in historical dress
Gullah Theater presentation by costumed performer
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
375 Meeting St , 375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drinks/snacks are available for purchase at Plantation
- Not wheelchair accessible, but those with limited mobility are welcome if they can be assisted by a companion
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Sightseeing
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boone Hall Plantation Admission & Tour with Transportation from Charleston?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boone Hall Plantation Admission & Tour with Transportation from Charleston?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Boone Hall Plantation Admission & Tour with Transportation from Charleston
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCharlestonBus Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaPlantation Tours - South CarolinaHalf-day Tours - South CarolinaBus Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahHistorical Tours - SavannahPlantation Tours - SavannahHalf-day Tours - SavannahBus Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvillePlantation Tours - JacksonvilleHalf-day Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Edmondston-Alston HouseOld Exchange & Provost DungeonThe Battery and White Point GardenFort Sumter National MonumentArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Drayton HallGibbes Museum of ArtAiken-Rhett HouseCharleston MuseumSt. Michael's ChurchMiddleton PlaceCharleston City MarketPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumCircular Congregational ChurchMagnolia Plantation and Gardens