- Go at your own pace, and look for manatees, and dolphins
- Your choice of convenient departure time
- Hassle-free delivery to you
- Ideal for all skill levels
Departure & Return
Meet at our shop for check in, then follow us to the kayaking location. This is 5-10 minutes by car from our shop. If you are travelling by taxi, Uber, Lyft, by bicycle, or walking, we need to make arrangement to get you to the kayak launch site, so please call us to determine the best solution.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Expect to get wet from the waist down.
- Consider keeping essential items dry.
- Sunscreen, hats, bugspray, and hydration are all suggested but not required by us. We sell these at our store.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not a "guided" tour. Lessons are not provided. You are expected to have a working knowldedge of flat water paddling. If you want a guide or instructions please return to our main page and choose a guided tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A1A Management LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.