- Cambridge combo tour: Cambridge University walking tour and River Cam punting cruise
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cambridge University, where Prince Charles, Sir Isaac Newton, and Stephen Hawking studied
- Cruise down the Cam River on a traditional punting tour
- Small-group tour limited ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide wearing a royal blue uniform (cap, beanie hat or polo) at the entrance of King's College on King's Parade 5 minutes early. After your walking tour, go to Quayside and present your e-ticket at either Rutherfords Punting Company or Cambridge Punting Company.
Meet our cashier at the meeting point who will get you booked on. Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cambridge Alumni Tours - Pandemic Health and Safety Policy Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at our starting points. Social Distancing – We have reduced maximum capacity of our tours. Guests will stay at a safe distance during all points of our walking tour and guests will be seated further apart on our punting tours. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE and sanitise between each tour. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. Please refer to our cancellation terms.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cambridge Alumni Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Provided all the skinny about all the well known Cambridge grads" See review