- Private full-day Budapest city walking tour
- Discover Budapest’s sights as you wish with a flexible itinerary
- See top attractions like Heroes Square and St. Stephen’s Basilica, the coronation church of Hungary’s monarchs
- Explore the Buda Castle district with its Fisherman’s Bastion and Royal Palace
- Admire the Danube-side Parliament and opt to visit the National Museum and Great Market Hall
- Learn about Budapest’s history, culture, and architecture with personalized attention from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included, with entrance fees at own expense
Departure & Return
Centrally located place, in front of the biggest Tourist Information Office, a few steps away from the main underground lines ("Deak Ferenc ter" station). Address: Sütö utca 2.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (covering your legs and shoulders is required in church areas)
- Most travelers can participate
- Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Transportation to/from attractions is according to the selected tour option (on public transport or by car)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourist Angel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff