Departure & Return
The meeting time is 18:30, the cruise will start at 19:00. Address: Budapest, 1051 Antall József quay Port Akademia 3 - Between Széchenyi Chain Bridge and the Parliament building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Christmas menu: Starters / salads Cold poultry terrine Fresh mixed salad with balsamic vinegar dressing and crumbled goat cheese Caesar salad with chicken breast Soups Hungarian Fish Soup "Baja" style (Carp) Vegetable soup with tarragon Main courses Hungarian Cabbage Stew “Székely” style Carpathian style filet of Pikeperch with hash browns Chestnut filled Turkey rolls, grilled vegetables Baked goods (mini buns, mini croissant, sliced bread mix) Dessert: Rum mousse with prunes Beigli selection (Traditional Hungarian Christmas cake roll - walnut/poppy/chestnut filling) Drink selection: wine, draught beer, mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, mulled wine, punsch, non-alcoholic punsch
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms