- Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO-listed panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Gellert Hill
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Departure & Return
First dock right next to the Chain Bridge (Parliament's side), easy acces by tram no.2
What To Expect
Many of Budapest’s notable sights are showcased along the river, and you have a front-row seat to admire the glowing Buda Castle and the Freedom Monument. You also pass the Gellért Baths, where Hungarians and visitors alike come to swim and relax, as well as the Chain Bridge, a suspension bridge that spans the river and connects Buda and Pest.
Buffet style dinner with a drink included.
Live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra is also provided as you take in all the sights, history, and culture that this sparkling city has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews