- See Budapest main sites such as as Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Danube Promenade, and Buda Castle District
- Enjoy a delicious Hungarian dessert with some tea, coffee, or mineral water
- Maximum of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
- Escorted by a private English-speaking guide
- Visit to Hero’s Sq. and City Park with a peek into a bath house
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your next stop is the popular Szechenyi Spa, Europe’s largest thermal bath, before taking the metro back into the city center.
From there, encounter the neo-classical structure of St. Stephen’s Basilica, one of the two tallest buildings in Budapest. Afterward, take a load off your feet in a Hungarian cafe where you can relax with a hot drink and delicious dessert included in the price of your ticket.
After your snack, walk along the Danube Promenade, taking in the panorama of Gellert Hill and the Citadel, while snapping a photo of the Chain Bridge. Conclude your tour in the Buda Castle District, where you can take the last of your photos from the stunning lookout at Fisherman's Bastion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
- You will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the tour includes climbing stairs and walking uphill when visiting Buda Castle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Make sure to bundle up if you go in the winter as you will be outside for a good amount of the tour." See review
- "Don't expect to see a city in depth on a walking tour but do expect to leave the tour with a mental guide of what to do next." See review
- "We love taking walking tours in different cities and this tour is a must if you are visiting Budapest!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews