3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sprawling Bucharest can be daunting to navigate on your own, but this private tour makes it easy to see the best of the Romanian capital city in just a half day. Travel by car to cover the most ground, stopping to explore bohemian and Communist attractions like the massive Palace of Parliament, the Atheneum, Revolution Square, and more. Along the way, a guide reveals Romania’s complex history and modern-day culture.
- Great orientation to Bucharest and Romanian history
- See hallmarks from the city’s Communist legacy
- Private guide and driver means no need to navigate public transit
- Personalized, half-day tour leaves time for other activities
Saved to wishlist!
Private Professional tour guide - English speaker
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dreamlike Journeys SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest City Center - Private Walking Tour - 3h?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest City Center - Private Walking Tour - 3h
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestCity Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
CEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & Tickets