10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow the path of WWI Canadian troops with a full-day, private tour of Flanders from Bruges. Visit the Grange subways and tunnels where the Canadian Divisions launched their Vimy assault in 1917. Pause for lunch in Ypres, then visit the Hill 62 Canadian War Memorial and the largest CWGC cemetery in Europe that records the names of 35,000 soldiers. Enjoy free time to explore Ypres, then attend the moving Last Post ceremony before returning to Bruges.
- Full-day tour of Flanders' Canadian Division sites from Bruges
- Visit key battlefields and cemetaries
- See memorials to fallen soldiers
- Attend the Last Post ceremony
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Pick up at your hotel in Bruges, send us name and address.
Hotel Prinsenhof Bruges , Ontvangersstraat 9, Bruges 8000 Belgium Grand Hotel Casselbergh Bruges , Hoogstraat 6, Bruges 8000 Belgium Hotel Dukes' Palace , Prinsenhof 8, Bruges 8000 Belgium B&B La Maison Bruges , Karel de Stoutelaan 5/7, Bruges 8000 Belgium Hotel Navarra Brugge , St-Jakobsstraat 41, Bruges 8000 Belgium
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Vimy and Belgium Canadian Battlefield Tour from Bruges?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Vimy and Belgium Canadian Battlefield Tour from Bruges?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Vimy and Belgium Canadian Battlefield Tour from Bruges?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Vimy and Belgium Canadian Battlefield Tour from Bruges?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Vimy and Belgium Canadian Battlefield Tour from Bruges
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesBus Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFull-day Tours - FlandersBus Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleFull-day Tours - LilleBus Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsFull-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)De Halve Maan BreweryFriet MuseumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Choco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Historium BruggeDuveloriumGroeningemuseum