Departure & Return
We meet directly at our workshop located on Ezelstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium Map -> https://goo.gl/maps/HpPfiwn95QfsZcjR9 We need some time to set up the workshop, please do not come more than 10 minutes prior the start as we will not be able to take care of you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The whole workshop can be made dairy free or vegan except the hot chocolate that always contains dairy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Bruges
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Bruges.