3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bruges is renowned for its rich brewing traditions and many delicious local beers—and this accessible walking tour offers you the perfect way to discover both. Meet your group directly at the Bruges Beer Museum, and begin the tour within its walls. Then, continue on a walking tour through the city’s UNESCO-listed, medieval center. You’ll make multiple stops along the way, will learn more about the city’s beer history, and will sample five different brews as you go.
- Learn all about Bruges’ brewing culture on this in-depth walking tour
- Visit the Bruges Beer Museum and other local, beery stops
- Enjoy samples of five different Belgian beers
- Discover Bruges’ medieval center and key sights as you explore
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Bruges Beer Experience , Breidelstraat 3, 8000 Brugge, BelgiumThis activity will end right where it started.
Please meet the guide inside. Ask info at the reception.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BeerWalk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BeerWalk Bruges (English guide)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
BeerWalk Bruges (English guide)
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBrugesUnique Experiences - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersUnique Experiences - LilleWalking Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleUnique Experiences - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Groeningemuseum Tours & TicketsMinnewater (Lake of Love) Tours & TicketsJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk) Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek) Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge) Tours & TicketsFriet Museum Tours & TicketsCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien) Tours & TicketsBoudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium Tours & TicketsChoco-Story, the Chocolate Museum Tours & TicketsOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan) Tours & TicketsBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge) Tours & TicketsDuvelorium Tours & TicketsBurg Square Tours & TicketsDe Halve Maan Brewery Tours & TicketsDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum) Tours & TicketsHistorium Brugge Tours & Tickets