Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Brooklyn Army Terminal, in Brooklyn’s Sunset Park neighborhood
- See terminal features like the Building B atrium, and unrestored Building A
- Uncover WWII history, including how personnel and supplies were transported
- Meet-up at the waterfront terminal, near Brooklyn's 59th Street subway stop
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Brooklyn Army Terminal is located along the industrial waterfront in Sunset Park (directions provided on voucher) Address: Brooklyn Army Terminal, 58th Street and 1st Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11220
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Since portions of this tour will go indoors, proof of vaccination is required in order to participate. Please check to make sure that your proof and type of vaccination qualifies, according to NYC law: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turnstile Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms