- Take a full-day tour from Bratislava to the Bojnice Castle in Trencin
- Explore the ornately decorated castle and its serene grounds
- Visit the museum to learn about old Slovak traditions and way of life
- Try a glass of Bosacka slivovica
Departure & Return
Historical building of Slovak National Theater next to Carlton hotel The guide will be standing in front of the fountain with the sign saying TRIPITO
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripito s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Long ride there but worth the trip,, this is the most like what you expect a castle to be." See review