4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the traditional food of Slovakia during this 4-hour small-group tasting tour. Stroll through the quaint streets of Bratislava in search of local dishes and drinks. Learn about the history of various dishes as well as Slovakian food traditions as you visit a minimum of five establishments over the course of the tour.
- Take a 4-hour tasting tour through the streets of Bratislava
- Visit at least 5 establishments to sample local dishes and drinks
- Learn about the history of each dish and Slovakian food traditions
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 8 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Shot of our favourite alcohol
Coffee or tea
More than 15 food tastings
Small edible gift
Written summary of the tour
Bratislava Foodie Map exclusively made by Bratislava Food Tours team
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
2, Zámocká 862, Hrad, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Hviezdoslavovo námestie, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bratislava Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Food Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Small company owned by a young couple who really go the extra mile to make the tour special." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Food Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaFood Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Primate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác) Tours & TicketsOpen-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum) Tours & TicketsMichael's Gate (Michalska Brana) Tours & TicketsBratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica) Tours & TicketsFranciscan Square (Frantiskanske Namestie) Tours & TicketsHlavne Namestie Tours & Tickets