35 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Conventional vehicles aren’t permitted in Bratislava’s Old Town, so exploring its lanes means going by foot. Save time and effort with a seat on the Presporacik Oldtimer vintage trolley, the only tour vehicle allowed in the center. Settle aboard and pass sights such as the Roland Fountain, with onboard commentary to bring them alive. A quick, easy way to explore old Bratislava for travelers with limited time or mobility.
- Discover Bratislava Old Town with ease on the Presporacik Oldtimer trolley
- Fastest way to sightsee: aboard the only tour vehicle allowed in the center
- View Main Square and other sites, and hear about them via audio commentary
- Convenient frequent departures; suits those with limited time or mobility
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide in Presporacik sightseeing vehicle - 22 languages
No Hop on / Hop off
Departure & Return
Hlavné námestie 359, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Near historical building of city hall.
3/15/2021 - 11/14/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
3/15/2022 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR4U s.r.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old Town Tour in Bratislava by Prešporáčik Oldtimer?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Old Town Tour in Bratislava by Prešporáčik Oldtimer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old Town Tour in Bratislava by Prešporáčik Oldtimer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Old Town Tour in Bratislava by Prešporáčik Oldtimer
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesTrolley Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBratislavaAudio Guides - SchwechatTrolley Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatAudio Guides - ViennaTrolley Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaAudio Guides - BudapestTrolley Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory