- Explore historic Old Town Bratislava by foot
- See the highlights like medieval fortifications, and Primate’s Palace
- Learn about the history from a local guide
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Directions: The tour departs from the fountain in front of Slovak national Theater. Your guide will be holding a sign saying TRIPITO. Be sure that you put correct adress into you GPS, otherwise it can take you to new building of Slovak national theatre, which is incorrect.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripito s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "What to look for to find your guide is not prominently mentioned in the Viator write-up, so know that you are seeking out the plaza in front of McDonald's and looking for a guide with a Tripito sign." See review