- 2-hour walking tour of Braşov Old Town
- Discover Braşov’s history and landmarks with a knowledgeable guide
- See top Braşov attractions such as Piata Sfatului, the Black Church and St Nicholas Church
- Head into the Black Church to admire its beautiful interior, statues and pipe organ
- Stroll along Rope Street and visit the First Romanian School Museum
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from the guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Monday most of the sites are closed, including Black Church.
- Black Church is closed on some specific days during the year (religious or administrative purpose)
- First Romanian School Museum is opened till 5 pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands