6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
transfers day 1 and day 6
licensed English speaking mountain guide
food, drinks, personal expensive
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour starts from Brasov and ends in Brasov.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Compulsory equipment: waterproof hiking boots and clothes, sleeping bags, tent, warm clothes, hut, gloves, sun cream, sunglasses, walking poles! In case you do not have this equipment we can not do the hike!
- Optimal period: July - October.
- Important information: We trek between 5 - 8 hours, most of the time up to 2000 m. No need to buy water, we have springs with fresh water on the way. The guide has a heater to cook the food. You have to carry the tent, the food and the sleeping bag.
- The route could be changed because of weather conditions.
- You need to have a very good experience in hiking, especially in endurance.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please bring your own mask; we provide hand sanitizer. We are cleaning vehicles after every tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Expedition in Fagaras Mountains from Brasov (Private Tour!)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Expedition in Fagaras Mountains from Brasov (Private Tour!)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Expedition in Fagaras Mountains from Brasov (Private Tour!)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Expedition in Fagaras Mountains from Brasov (Private Tour!)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Expedition in Fagaras Mountains from Brasov (Private Tour!)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrasovBus Tours - TransylvaniaHiking - TransylvaniaNature and Wildlife - TransylvaniaMulti-day Tours - TransylvaniaBus Tours - SighisoaraHiking - SighisoaraNature and Wildlife - SighisoaraMulti-day Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SibiuHiking - SibiuNature and Wildlife - SibiuMulti-day Tours - SibiuCategory