Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about Romania's ancient and military history at the ruins of Rasnov Fortress
- Wander the chambers and towers of fairytale-like Bran Castle
- Sample Romanian fare with included lunch in Bran Village
- Explore Brasov's medieval city center on a guided history tour
Departure & Return
In front of the old Council City Hall by the fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour starts and ends in Brasov's old town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.