- Round-trip private transportation from Brasov
- Guide accompanies the group and provides commentary
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Forest ranger escort within the forest
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bears have a very sensitive smell so please don’t bring any kind of food or snacks. Also, please don’t use perfume or other scents.
- Dress adequately. Wear sturdy shoes and try to avoid brights colors.
- During the activity don’t use flash or any other lights, as these might scare the animals. Please turn off your camera’s focus assist light.
- Bears are dangerous and unpredictable wild animals. Please don’t try to feed them or act like they are pets. In case you encounter one avoid eye contact, don’t try to run or climb into trees and listen to the forest ranger’s advice.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NeoTour Brasov
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff