Explore our promoted experiences
- Fast, efficient transportation between Boston and Salem
- Onboard galley offers food and beverages for purchase
- See top Salem and Boston attractions within walking distance of the ports
- One-way or round-trip ferry service available
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Boston Long Wharf
Salem Ferry Center, 10 Blaney St., Salem, MA Directions to Salem Ferry Center: Take Route 114 into Salem to Derby St. From there, follow the signs for the Salem Ferry. Blaney Street is a right off Derby. There is ample free parking at Salem Ferry Center.
What To Expect
Onboard this catamaran, which holds up to 149 passengers, enjoy the sights and sounds from the upper or lower deck, or just relax inside with a beverage or snack. Breakfast or lunch is always ready.
Upon arrival in Salem, it’s a short stroll to top attractions like the House of Seven Gables and the Peabody Essex Museum. At the other end in Boston, the New England Aquarium, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and more are within walking distance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Harbor Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.