- Freedom Trail Walking Tour for locals and visitors
- Photo tips on capturing pictures of historic sites
- Discover Boston on a fun, educational and interactive tour
- Small-group tour size ensures a personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
Meeting point: FRONT STEPS of Park Street Church's Main Entrance. It's on the corner of Park and Tremont St., directly across the street from Park Street subway station. **Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time. Your punctuality is greatly appreciated.**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY PhotoWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.