Explore our promoted experiences
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sights
- Explore some of the sights overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!)
- Take in the beauty of the architecture and quaintness of Beacon Hill
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide.
- Pass by the city’s first skyscraper - Custom House Tower
- Enjoy the stunning views from Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market
- Take the photos of the Boston’s beautifully preserved iconic brick row houses
- Learn about the Sons of Liberty and see where the Boston Tea Party took place
- Discover the first bookstore in Boston
- See the site of the first public school in America
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you have ANY mobility issues, this is not the tour for you, lots of stairs" See review
- "The weather was gorgeous and the walk was all worthwhile." See review
- "This was a great tour and the small group size really allows you to learn extra fun facts and get all of your questions answered." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews