6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Hot drinks (Hot Coco)
Jacket, Ski pants, and Gloves
Free Star and sunrise photos with our DSLR camera
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Eyes Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mauna Kea summit Sunrise Tour (Free star and sunrise photo)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mauna Kea summit Sunrise Tour (Free star and sunrise photo)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mauna Kea summit Sunrise Tour (Free star and sunrise photo)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mauna Kea summit Sunrise Tour (Free star and sunrise photo)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiHalf-day Tours - Maui4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuBus Tours - OahuExtreme - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCategory
Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & TicketsKohala Tours & TicketsHawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours & TicketsHawi Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsAkaka Falls Tours & TicketsKolekole Falls Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsKapoho Tours & TicketsKula Kai Caverns Tours & TicketsHiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsImiloa Astronomy Center Tours & TicketsRoyal Kona Coffee Center Tours & TicketsSaddle Road (Hawaii Route 200) Tours & TicketsHonaunau Bay Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsCaptain Cook Monument Tours & TicketsKona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & TicketsHilo Cruise Port Tours & Tickets