Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel cruise along Kealakekua Bay
- Snorkeling adventure in the warm waters
- Huge water silde
- Dolphin spotting
- Snacks, fruit and refreshments
Departure & Return
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the Fair Wind office located on Keauhou Bay.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive in Kealakekua Bay for 1.5 hours of snorkeling, the crew will assist you with snorkeling equipment and provide expert instruction for beginners. There’s also a selection of flotation devices if it’s easier to float than to swim. Once you’ve swam with the schools of reef fish and explored the colorful corals, return to the boat and splash in the water from the boat’s 15-foot (4.5-meter) water slide. Climb aboard from the very top deck, and drink in the panoramic view, and then go hurtling down towards the water where you’ll land with a smile and a splash.
You’ll also enjoy some onboard snacks such as a selection of tropical fruit, and, on the comfortable cruise back to Keauhou Bay, an assortment of beverages are available for purchase to bring the trip to a close.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fair Wind Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands