Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Mauna Kea summit tour at sunset with guided stargazing
- View the night sky through telescopes on Hawaii’s highest peak
- Travel in the comfort of a 4WD passenger van from Hilo or Kona
Departure & Return
Grand Naniloa Resort Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton: 93 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720 Pick Up Time: 4pm(March-August) 3pm(September- February）
Hilo Hawaiian Hotel: 71 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720 Pick Up Time: 3:55pm(March-August) 2:55pm(September- February）
Kona Commons Bank of Hawaii: 74-5457 MAKALA BLVD KONA COMMONS SHOPPING CENTER, Kailua, HI 96740 Pick Up Time: 3:20pm(March-August) 2:20pm(September- February）
Waikoloa Queens Market Strabucks: 69-201 Waikoloa Beach Drive #1001 K-1, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738 Pick Up Time: 4pm(March-August) 3pm(September- February）
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who was SCUBA diving in the last 24 hours
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Vacation Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff