- Explore some of Hawaii's best snorkeling sites: Your guides take you to the best spots
- Includes continental breakfast and a deli-style lunch with soft drinks
- Get insights into the marine life from your guides: Fish identification cards are provided
- Snorkel in confidence under the supervision of your guides
Departure & Return
Check in location for Hokulani is at 8:15am at Keauhou Bay's finger pier located at the end of Kaleiopapa Street continuing past the boat ramps. You may park on Kaleiopapa Street. Hokulani is a 45 ft Trimaran with a blue sail bag. The boat departs Keauhou Bay at 1pm. Contact 808-322-2500.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advise Staff of any Dietary Restrictions 24 hrs prior to tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Paradise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff