- Zipline canopy adventure on Hawaii's Big Island
- State-of-the-art course with several bridges and ziplines
- Breathtaking views of the lush Kohala countryside
- Flexibility to adjust the control, speed and orientation of the zipline
- Get a bird's-eye perspective while trekking across the forest canopy
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Kohala Zipline Station located in Kapaau in North Kohala. Driving directions from Kona/Kohala Resorts: • Take Highway 19 (Queen Kaahumanu Hwy) north to Highway 270 (Akoni Pule Hwy). • Turn left on to Highway 270 and continue approximately 21 miles to the intersection of Highway 270 and Hawi Road. • Turn right on to Hawi Road. Kohala Zipline is the historic yellow building on the left behind the gas station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zip with them
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kohala Zipline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Follow their suggestion of not bringing anything that could fall out of your pockets." See review