- Discover Berlin's Kreuzberg and Neukölln neighborhoods on a food- and culture-themed walking tour
- Sample a variety of food and drinks from Arabic eats to hipster coffee
- Learn about the history of these two neighborhoods during World War II and the Communist era
- Explore the bohemian vibe of Kreuzberg's and Neukölln's street art and creative culture
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be waiting at the main door entrance by the OUTSIDE tables wearing a Fork & Walk badge on a lanyard. Directions: Closest station: S + U bahn Warschauer Strasse.
This is on the U8 and U1 Line
What To Expect
Indulge in some tasty Arabic Shawarma, try out a falafel plate, and sample some homemade pastries. Continue your culinary adventure by visiting one of the neighborhoods’ hippest coffee shops. As you start filling your stomach, have a chance to feast your eyes on beautiful graffiti murals, learn stories about Nazi Germany, and trace the steps of SS soldiers that once wandered the local streets.
If you haven’t yet gotten your fill, proceed next to the neighborhoods’ Oberbaum Bridge, and explore ‘Little Istanbul,’ an area that’s home to the largest Turkish community outside of Turkey. Finish your walking and food adventure back at your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended as well as a rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
- Please be advised that meeting point and meeting time may change based on season. Local operator will reconfirm this information via email prior to departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fork & Walk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff