- Discover dozens of hidden spots in Berlin that only locals know about
- Learn about Berlin’s transformation over the last century from your informative guide
- Visit the ‘Palace of Tears’ and explore the meaning behind its name and experience history as it once was as you visit the Berlin Wall
- Hear local stories against the backdrop of the stunning Humboldt University
- Get insider knowledge about Berlin’s Jewish history and culture
- Sample traditional German treats at the oldest bakery in Berlin
Departure & Return
The entrance of the Melia Hotel at Friedrichstraße,103 (Close to the suburban station Friedrichstraße)
Berlin Wall Memorial at Bernauerstrasse (close to S-Bahn Station Nordbahnhof), located in Berlin Mitte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standard: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Dependent on weather, wet weather gear is useful.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- · Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms