2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Berlin by Segway and spin to top attractions in style on this 2-hour small-group tour. Hop onto your Segway and — following a little practise — head into bustling Berlin with a guide. Explore iconic squares such as Pariser Platz and Potsdamer Platz, and take in famous landmarks including Brandenburg Gate, the Holocaust Memorial, the Reichstag Building and the Victory Column. Along the way, gain insight into Berlin’s rich history and find out what makes the city tick.
- 2-hour small-group Segway tour of Berlin
- Explore Berlin by Segway with a guide
- Spin through famous squares including Pariser Platz and Potsdamer Platz
- Discover top city attractions like Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag Building and the Victory Column
- Learn about Berlin’s rich history and vibrant culture
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Krausnickstraße 2, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY 2Wheel Tours Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Berlin Small Group Segway Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Berlin Small Group Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Berlin Small Group Segway Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Berlin Small Group Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour Berlin Small Group Segway Tour
1 hour 12 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBerlinHistorical Tours - PotsdamSegway Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - RostockSegway Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - PoznanSegway Tours - PoznanCategory
Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)Deutscher DomBerlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)Hackesche HöfeBode MuseumMarble Palace (Marmorpalais)Checkpoint CharlieMuseum Island (Museumsinsel)Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)Legoland Discovery Centre BerlinPotsdam's GardensFriedrichstadt-PalastFriedrichshainBröhan MuseumMissing HouseScharf-Gerstenberg CollectionDorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Berlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)