Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Berlin during a private group shore excursion departing from Warnemünde
- Admire Berlin landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Checkpoint Charlie
- Get a glimpse of Nazi-era locations like the one-time site of Hitler's bunker
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Admire shopping districts like the Kufurstendamm in West Berlin
- Great way to see Berlin for those short on time
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Start the trip by checking out Charlottenburg Castle, a baroque-style royal residence built in the late 17th century. Over the next several hours, you’ll sample some of Berlin’s most iconic sights, checking out landmarks including Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag (seat of the German parliament), Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, the Victory Column, “Unter den Linden” Boulevard, the Berlin Cathedral, and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. You’ll also get a glimpse at some key locations from the notorious era of the Third Reich, including the site of Hitler’s bunker and the Aviation Ministry.
Take a lunch break at midday (at your own expense) during which you’ll enjoy a sample of Germany’s hearty culinary fare. Continue in the afternoon with more sightseeing, stopping to admire Berlin attractions including Checkpoint Charlie, one of the last remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, Alexanderplatz Square, Humboldt University, Red City Hall, and Kufurstendamm Avenue. Then head back to your cruise ship Warnemünde by bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems because extended sitting is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands