6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Relieve yourself of the bustle of Berlin for at least a half of a day by heading to enchanting and picturesque Potsdam on this 6-hour guided tour by train. Engulf yourself in the charm of this city by strolling around the red-brick-clad Dutch Quarter, the plus-sized palaces, the eye-pleasing lakes and the manicured leafy gardens. Learn about the long history of Potsdam from your guide, stretching from centuries ago all the way up to the Cold War.
- 6-hour private tour from Berlin to Potsdam by train
- Take in the charming sights of Potsdam, including lakes, palaces and gardens
- Stroll around the enchanting Dutch Quarter, made up mostly of red bricks
- Private tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour does not include entrance to the palaces. It is a street level tour.
- Different options for departure time: morning, midday and afternoon; please advise at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Potsdam from Berlin by Train?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Potsdam from Berlin by Train?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Potsdam from Berlin by Train?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Potsdam from Berlin by Train?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5560P20
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Potsdam from Berlin by Train
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinRail Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamRail Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockRail Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
ReichstagNeues Museum (New Museum)Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)Classic Remise BerlinKreuzbergOlympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)AquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinBerlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)MauerparkAnne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)Düppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule)Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)Ethnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)BebelplatzTiergarten Park