- 3-hour small-group guided tour of Jewish Berlin with a Jewish history scholar
- Visit many sites in the Scheunenviertel, or 'Barn Quarter,' including the New Synagogue and the Jewish Cemetery
- Learn about the long and often painful history of the Jews in Berlin
- Stop by a kosher cafe to learn about the revitalization of Jewish culture in Berlin
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside Hackescher Hof Restaurant & Café, Rosenthaler Str. 40/41, 10178 Berlin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tour guides are professors, grad students or journalists, who are also enthusastic hosts and storytellers. We love helping travelers discover our amazing cities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insight Cities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.