- Learn about the rise and fall of Hitler and the Nazi Party from a historian guide
- Pass the must-see Topography of Terror museum
- Walk through Hitler’s former government quarter
- End in front of the Reichstag
Departure & Return
In front of the Starbucks across from the S-Bahn "Hackescher Markt"
What To Expect
Travel to Anhalter Bahnhof, where many of Berlin’s Jewish residents were deported, before walking to Heinrich Himmler’s SS and Gestapo headquarters on former Prinz-Albrecht-Strasse. Once considered the most chilling address in all of Germany, this is now home to the Topography of Terror museum.
From here, visit Herman Göring’s Ministry of Aviation, as your guide discusses the consequences of the Third Reich on the Jewish, Sinti, and Roma populations.
Your tour will finish in front of Germany’s impressive parliament building, the Reichstag. This is where the Nazis came to power in 1933, and were defeated in the Battle of Berlin in 1945 in the last days of WWII.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour.