2 to 6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the best of the city with the Berlin Welcome card and enjoy discounts at 200 highlights and attractions. Choose from 10 different ticket types that also include public transportation throughout the city from anywhere between two and six days from the time of validation. Discounts range from 25 to 50 percent and includes sites such as the TV Tower, Sanssouci Palace, and a number of tours and museums.
- Choose from 10 Welcome Card ticket types to discover Berlin’s highlights
- Enjoy discounts from 25 to 50 percent at 200 highlights and attractions
- Explore the city with public transportation included in the ticket price
- Visit sites such as the TV Tower, Sanssouci Palace, and Berlin Zoo
Saved to wishlist!
Public transportation in fare zones Berlin AB or Berlin ABC
English and German pocket travel guide with map
Discounts of up to 50% at many partner attractions
Up to 3 children between 6 & 14 years travel free on an adult's ticket. Children under 6 travel free
BER Airport is located in zone C and requires the Berlin ABC ticket
Please note it is not possible to extend fare zone Berlin AB by purchasing a ticket for fare zone C.
Please note: For special exhibitions extra charges may apply. Please ask at museum for conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Berlin is divided into fare zones A, B and C for which you will need an appropriate travel ticket to use public transport services (bus & rail, tram). Zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin, including the town of Potsdam, Sachsenhausen Memorial Site & BER Airport.
- Please note it is not possible to extend your Berlin WelcomeCard AB by buying a ticket for fare zone C only.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin WelcomeCard (Including Public Transport & Discounts)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin WelcomeCard (Including Public Transport & Discounts)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin WelcomeCard (Including Public Transport & Discounts)
2 to 6 days
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping Passes & OffersSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinShopping Passes & Offers - PotsdamSightseeing Passes - PotsdamShopping Passes & Offers - RostockSightseeing Passes - RostockShopping Passes & Offers - PoznanSightseeing Passes - PoznanCategory
Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Treptower ParkGerman-Russian Museum Berlin-KarlshorstKulturforumFriedrichstadt-PalastKreuzbergSt. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)FriedrichstrasseBerlin TV Tower Restaurant Deutscher DomHackesche HöfeEthnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)MauerparkPotsdam's GardensNineties Berlin: Multimedia ExhibitionReichstagBerlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Brücke MuseumPotsdamer Platz