- Informative guide will navigate you safely through the city
- Comfortable city bike and helmet included
- Get off the beaten tourist path; learn about Berlin history from a local
- Family-friendly tour: children are welcome and infant seats can be provided on request
Departure & Return
Square infront of Nikolai Church. Courtyard entrance on the opposite.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Operates in English and German (depending on option selected)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants (min./max.): 5 - 15
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms