- Segway tour of Berlin
- See more of the city than you would on a walking tour
- Cruise by major attractions like the Berlin Wall and Brandenburg Gate
- Limited to eight participants for an attentive experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
This tour meets at Fat Tire Tours' Alexanderplatz shop, located near the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm). The address is Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Riding on a Segway isn’t difficult, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one. This tour begins in Central Berlin at Alexanderplatz, a large public square and transport hub in the central Mitte district near the Fernsehturm. Enjoy a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. Additionally, all passengers must weight between 100 and 255 pounds and at least 16 years old to participate.
With the training out of the way, it’s time to hit the open road.
This Segway tour is a fantastic orientation to Berlin, providing an opportunity to see virtually all of the popular sites as well as those hidden ones that are “off the beaten path.” The tour will stop every few hundred meters to see the sites, hear fascinating stories, take pictures and discuss Berlin’s history. The knowledgeable, English-speaking guide will also explain present-day and lifestyle facts about Berlin while also being available to answer any and all questions.
Some of the highlights include one of the last remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, now under historical protection; Brandenburg Gate, arguably Germany's most famous monument; Reichstag, Germany's famous parliament building; Topograpy of Terror, the former headquarters of the infamous Nazi Gestapo and SS and much more.
This Berlin Segway adventure concludes back at its starting point in Central Berlin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands