- Explore Berlin’s craft beer scene on a guided tour
- Visit a local brewery and craft beer bars and sample multiple craft beers
- Listen to informative commentary and insider tips from your guide
- Enjoy personalized service with a small group of up to 12 guests
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located directly under the cubic S+U signpost directly in front of the Warschauer Strasse U-bahn station. Monster Ronson's Ichiban Karaoke is directly across the street. (Please do not confuse our office in Kottbusser Tor with the meeting point)
Return point: Each tour ends at a different location depending which bars and areas of the city and always next to public transportation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Vegan and vegetarian options are available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Berlin Craft Beer Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands