- Full-day one-way self-guided trip from Bergen to Oslo
- Take the Bergen Railway from Bergen to Oslo
- Wind along the steep serpentine roads of Stalheimskleiva
- Cruise across the UNESCO-protected Nærøyfjorden by passenger ferry
- Ride the Flam Railway over the Aurlandsfjord
- Great-value tour includes all transport tickets
- Take the scenic route from Bergen to Oslo!
Departure & Return
This is a self-guided tour. It starts with a train from Bergen Railway Station. Travelers will need to make their way to Bergen Railway Station on their own. Hotel pick up is not included.
The tour ends with a train arriving to Oslo Railway Station.
What To Expect
Keep your camera to hand as you descend over the fjords, then hop on a passenger ferry to cruise across the Nærøyfjorden, one of Norway’s most spectacular fjords. Next, jump aboard the legendary Flam Railway, climbing high into the mountains and swooping down over the Aurlandsfjord.
Finally, continue by train to Oslo and after your epic full-day journey, arrive in the capital in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tour tickets will be delivered to your hotel, please don't forget to share your hotel details with us.
- Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via Viator email, please don't forget to check it.
- This is a self-guided tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff