2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn why many consider Bergen the most beautiful city in Norway with this guided walking tour. Explore charming wooden streets and historic sights like St. Mary's Church; Vågen harbor; and the Bryggen quarter, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide will be sure to give you a taste of contemporary life as well. This English-language tour lasts about 2.5 hours and ends at the Bergenhus fortress.
- Explore Bergen, one of Norway’s most scenic cities
- Learn about history and contemporary life in Bergen
- Visit major sights Bryggen and Vågen harbor
- English-language tour with professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martins Bergen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBergenWalking Tours - Western NorwayHistorical Tours - Western NorwayCategory